There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Vineyards and Vintage! Jarad & Crystal’s Gin Creek Plantation Wedding, Nov 28th! SE Atlanta Photographer

Happy new year!  Already so busy but, so happy to finally make a post on this super fun-filled wedding which took place at the lovely Gin Creek Plantation Estates in beautiful Hartsfield, Georgia!

Love was definitely in the air on this simply gorgeous day in southern Georgia!  It was with this fresh, crisp air, under the pine trees surrounded by nature, cotton fields, lakes, and yes – the most amazing vineyards that Jarad and Crystal tied the knot!  And it was with this natural beauty and backdrop that Crystal’s color palette of wine, burgundy and dusty rose just popped.  All of the details of the day reflected Crystal's vision of soft vintage glam that went just perfect with the theme and venue.  What a great job!  And if romance was the theme of the day, so was having fun!  You will probably notice that this group just loved to laugh and have fun.  This bridal couple set the tone of the day for everyone with their laughter and infectious good time – I felt myself relaxed and enjoying everyone’s company about as much as I love shooting - which you know is a lot!  So I can say that I surely had a great time with everyone and of course, I love the images that we got together as well. 

I would love to write so much more but, I really should just let the images to speak for themselves.  I am super honored to have been given the opportunity to document this most special day for Jarad and Crystal.  All I can say is thanks!!!  Hope you all like and stay tuned for more loveliness coming to the blog soon.  Until then,

Xoxoxox,
Susie


















Gosh, I just love these ring bearers!






























 





















1 comment:

  1. Wow, it was truly an extravagant wedding!! I love the wedding arrangements. Everything is very impressive in this wedding event. Well, my sister is also finding such spacious and beautiful wedding venues NYC for hey wedding ceremony. Can anyone suggest some wedding spots?

    ReplyDelete